X-MAS
Christmas day was fun :D Attended church service at City Harvest with Mum. Sat with Kai Bin, Nicholas and Kai Bin's cell. Kiban's really nice, really friendly senior thought I looked like a JC student HAHHAHA(: It was an experience, considering the fact that it was a first time to church. I think I felt the Lord's presence, mmhm. The play during the service was really funny at times but well it was sad and I could relate I guess, somehow as I watched it, I thought of Ton and wished he was sitting next to me as planned, cos he would understand how I felt. However, Elton Loh was supposed to be there but he was a lousy shit who slept in and made his bestfriend cry. Anyhow, after service, walked around with Kai Bin, Nicholas and Malcolm. Went to the carnival, then lunch, then back to the carnival again and the guys lamed around, namely Kiban and Malcolm, while Nicholas and I laughed at them. It was entertaining, HAHA(: Fun galore!
Boxing day! Saw the Pig at the bus stop outside my estate while in the car, driving towards Uncle KC's place. (Note: The Pig, is previously known as Chua Jie Huan, HAH) The party was okay, not as eventful as the one Daryl attended the day before ; ) HAHA. Realised I have a super hetrosexual cousin HAHA, Panmei was practically hooting away (under the influence of alcohol) at Jon.
Anyhow, the shouting is starting again. Sigh. Bye.
Boxing day! Saw the Pig at the bus stop outside my estate while in the car, driving towards Uncle KC's place. (Note: The Pig, is previously known as Chua Jie Huan, HAH) The party was okay, not as eventful as the one Daryl attended the day before ; ) HAHA. Realised I have a super hetrosexual cousin HAHA, Panmei was practically hooting away (under the influence of alcohol) at Jon.
Anyhow, the shouting is starting again. Sigh. Bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home